- Modular Kitchens are easy to assemble, disassemble and reassemble.
- Modular units help you make the most of the available space, and give you plenty of storage with a minimal footprint.
- Designed as standardized components, each unit is made to fit together to create a whole, functional kitchen.
- In fact, because the units are pre-built, modular kitchens tend to be more cost effective than custom built kitchens. Plus, since our kitchens use standardized measurements, cabinets can be changed, upgraded, or replaced without having to redo the whole kitchen.
- This feature will highly appeal to rentals because the module system allows the whole kitchen to be shifted whenever you move. You can also get it repaired or altered again for the new space. This option is fairly pleasing, your old mason/carpenter-built kitchen never offered this convenience.
- The entire kitchen is customized. All the modules in a modular kitchen are tailored to your available space, your usage, your requirements, demands as well as your budget. This kitchen is customized in the truest sense – even with the kinds of materials and finishes available for the exterior.
It's not bold, just different
Blending the Vivid High Gloss Acrylic Panel with Melame MFC Decor Panel, will provide a clean look while ensuring a warm and cosy feel that will made your kitchen more welcoming.